Frequently Asked Questions
Friendship Combination Booster Car Seats
- The Friendship combination harness to booster car seats are certified for use on aircraft.
- Use this car seat only on forward-facing aircraft seats, and in a position where the lap belt can be tightened securely, installing it as you would in a vehicle using a vehicle lap belt.
- Use aircraft certified car seats only with FAA certified equipment. Contact the airline prior to your flight so that you may comply with their specific regulations.
- Take your instruction manual with you to the airport, should personnel request verification of certification.
Fun Ride High Back booster and Fun Ride Backless Boosters
- The Fun Ride High Back booster and Fun Ride Backless Boosters are NOT certified for Aircraft installation.
Friendship Combination Booster Car Seats
- For use with harness: 22-65 pounds, 29-49 inches
- For use as belt-positioning booster: 30-100 pounds, 38-57 inches
Fun Ride High Back booster
- 30 lbs to 100 lbs (At least 3 years to Approximately 10 years old)
Fun Ride Backless Boosters
- 40 lbs to 100 lbs (At least 4 years to Approximately 10 years old)
- Birth (5 lbs) to 36 months or 40 lbs
- Recommended use for children who can support their body up to 26 lbs. and 32” (Approximately 6 months to 18 months)
- 7 lbs to 26.4 lbs
We have several options for you:
- You can view our instillation video at:https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152045903140069&set=vb.330535595068&type=2&theater
- You can contact us for a copy of your installation manual
- You can take your seat to a certified car seat technician. You can find one near you by visiting: http://www.safercar.gov/cpsApp/cps/index.htm, or http://www.seatcheck.org
- You can call 1-866-SEAT CHECK
- Or contact your vehicle dealer
We have our products available in select Toys R Us and BuyBuyBaby stores. You can call your local store to determine if they carry the character you are planning to purchase.
You can view a full list of our online retailers on our website under the “Where to buy” tab; then online stores. Click here https://www.kidsembrace.com/pages/where-to-buy-your-kidsembrace-products to go there now.
You will find the shoulder belt guild connected to the webbing on the bottom of the seat. The shoulder belt guide will be located under the trim cover.
Please contact our consumer service team at the following link. Please fill in all areas on the form so that we can provide you with the correct part for your KidsEmbrace item. https://www.kidsembrace.com/pages/contact-us
In the event of a moderate to severe automobile incident in which a child’s car seat, whether occupied or unoccupied at the time of the incident, is involved, it is the recommendation of both KidsEmbrace and NHTSA that the car seat be replaced immediately, as an automobile accident can cause unseen damage
In order to replace your KidsEmbrace car seat you should file a claim with your vehicle insurance provider. You can contact KidsEmbrace for a letter outlining our recommendations for your insurance company. Please see our “support” tab on our website: www.kidsembrace.com
The latch connectors can be found in two compartments on the bottom of the seat. The red button on the latch connectors will release them from their storage compartment. Below is a diagram, Letter F shows where the latch connectors are stored. You can find this information in your KidsEmbrace combination car seat manual. If you are not using the latch connectors you should put them back in their storage compartments.
Never leave a child unattended. Always keep child in view while in walker. Block stairs / steps securely before using the walker. Use only on flat surfaces free of objects that could cause this walker to tip over.
DO NOT use the walker outside on cement patios as the rough surface can damage the walker wheels.
The fastest and most reliable way is to register your car seat by clicking here:
Or, you can mail the KidsEmbrace Product Registration Card you received with your car seat to:
6711 Odessa Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91406
KidsEmbrace does not price match with other retailers. We encourage you to shop around to determine of one of our retailers is offering our products at a lower price before purchasing from our website.
KidsEmbrace only accepts returns for items purchased directly from KidsEmbrace. If you did not purchase your product from KidsEmbrace.com or through our customer service line, please contact the retailer that the item was purchased from. All returns from third parties and their retailers should be processed by the third party/retailer within their specified return policies.
You may return a KidsEmbrace item for a 15% restocking fee if you contact us within 30 days of your purchase date. A return will not be accepted if 30 days after purchase has passed. All merchandise must be in new condition in the original packaging and cannot be used or worn. All parts and materials must be returned including the instruction manual and registration card to receive a full refund. Once received in our warehouse, the item will be inspected for contents. We reserve the right to refuse return and deny credit. A return will not be accepted if a return tracking number was not provided by KidsEmbrace
- Contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchase (contact us page link)
- You will then receive a return shipping label via email. Make a note of the Tracking number on this label as that will be your reference number for the return. Please return your item within 1 week of receiving the return shipping label
- Our warehouse will receive your return and will inspect the return to ensure it is unused and all materials are included. The return will either pass or fail inspection.
- If your return has passed the inspection, you will receive a refund within 5 business days. If your return has failed the inspection, you will be contacted by KidsEmbrace.
If you purchased your car seat from KidsEmbrace.com, you can track your package with your KidsEmbrace provided tracking number at http://www.ups.com/ .
If you did not purchase your car seat from us, your tracking information is not made available to our staff, and you will need to contact the merchant from whom you made your original purchase.
Thank you for ordering from KidsEmbrace.com! We currently ship to 48 mainland United States. Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 1-3 business days from the time the order is placed. All orders are shipped from our location in Los Angeles, California. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email and receipt at the email address you specified when placing your order. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an update email with FedEx or UPS tracking information.
At this time, we do not offer shipping outside of the United States. We currently do not ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review. If this occurs, you will be contacted as this could delay the shipping and processing time of your order.
KidsEmbrace will observe the following Holidays in 2021:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve