Enjoy years of fun with your little hero as they grow up with their first trike. The KidsEmbrace premium trike is designed for kids as young as 10 months old and grows with them until age 5. The 4 stage trike offers four modes of transition, push mode with small pedals and a large oversized canopy accompanied by a soft roll bar that can accommodate kids as young as 10 months of age. The second stage you can remove the roll bar and keep the canopy in place along with the easy to use push and steer handle. When your child reaches the fun independent stage and can peddle for themselves you can kick up the toddler pedals, remove the steering handle and let them go. At the final stage, you can remove everything from the trike (Oversized canopy, a steering handle, kid pedals, and padded roll bar) easily and watch them go as they enjoy their freedom and have a blast zipping around in this fun and durable trike from KidsEmbrace.
- 4 height position parent handle, shaped for comfort and allowing one hand maneuvering.
- The 4 height positions measure 38”, 36 “, 34“, and 31.75 “.
- Foldable foot pegs for younger children to enjoy the stroll and older children to pedal independently.
- Padded handrail for younger children along with a 3 point harness system.
- Front wheel pedal locking system to allow your child to pedal at their own pace.
- Save time during assembly with one click wheels that easily snap into place.
- Large adjustable and removable UV protective licensed canopy.
- Contoured shape seat with high backrest and padded cover for comfort.
- Seat measures 9” (W) x 7.5” (D) and backrest measures 14.5” (H) x 10.5” (W).
- Large removable storage basket to carry snacks and toys on the go.
- Basket measures 13.5” (L) x 6.5” (W) x 5” (H).
- Independent rear brakes can be controlled by foot, making timely stops easier.
- Large puncture proof EVA wheels with high-quality wheel bearings to ensure a smooth ride.
- Wheels measure: front 10” (L) x 2.75” (W) and rear of 9” (L) x 2.5”(W).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.