Skye 4 in 1 Push and Pedal Trike/Stroller
Enjoy years of fun with your little hero as they grow up with their first trike. The KidsEmbrace premium trike is designed for kids as young as 10 months old and grows with them until age 5. The 4 stage trike offers four modes of transition, push mode with small pedals and a large oversized canopy accompanied by a soft roll bar that can accommodate kids as young as 10 months of age. The second stage you can remove the roll bar and keep the canopy in place along with the easy to use push and steer handle. When your child reaches the fun independent stage and can peddle for themselves you can kick up the toddler pedals, remove the steering handle and let them go. At the final stage, you can remove everything from the trike (Oversized canopy, a steering handle, kid pedals, and padded roll bar) easily and watch them go as they enjoy their freedom and have a blast zipping around in this fun and durable trike from KidsEmbrace.
- 4 height position parent handle, shaped for comfort and allowing one hand maneuvering.
- The 4 height positions measure 38”, 36 “, 34“, and 31.75 “.
- Foldable foot pegs for younger children to enjoy the stroll and older children to pedal independently.
- Padded handrail for younger children along with a 3 point harness system.
- Front wheel pedal locking system to allow your child to pedal at their own pace.
- Save time during assembly with one click wheels that easily snap into place.
- Large adjustable and removable UV protective licensed canopy.
- Contoured shape seat with high backrest and padded cover for comfort.
- Seat measures 9” (W) x 7.5” (D) and backrest measures 14.5” (H) x 10.5” (W).
- Large removable storage basket to carry snacks and toys on the go.
- Basket measures 13.5” (L) x 6.5” (W) x 5” (H).
- Independent rear brakes can be controlled by foot, making timely stops easier.
- Large puncture proof EVA wheels with high-quality wheel bearings to ensure a smooth ride.
- Wheels measure: front 10” (L) x 2.75” (W) and rear of 9” (L) x 2.5”(W).