Mini Games to Play During a Car Ride
One way to make road trips, short or long, more enjoyable and easier to get through, is to play some games along the way. The beauty of these games is that they're easy to play, and nothing special is needed to play along the way.
- "I Spy" - One person says "I spy with my little eye, something that is (color)." Everyone else has to guess what object in the car or outside of the car the person is thinking of based on the color they gave.
- "20 Questions" - One person thinks of a word or phrase, and everyone else takes turns asking yes or no questions to try to figure out what it is.
- "Alphabet Game" - Starting with the letter "A," players take turns finding words on signs, license plates, or other objects that start with the next letter of the alphabet.
- "The license plate game" - Players try to spot license plates from as many different states as possible.
- "Two Truths and a Lie" - Each player takes a turn telling three statements about themselves, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. Everyone else has to guess which statement is the lie.
- "Name that tune" - One player hums or sings a song, and everyone else has to guess what it is.
- "What am I thinking?" - One person thinks of an object, and everyone else has to ask yes or no questions to figure out what it is.
- "Road trip scavenger hunt" - Make a list of things to look for on a road trip and have each player check them off as they are found.
Right now, if you sign up for the the KidsEmbrace email list to receive updates on safety issues, sales, and special deals, we'll give you 20% off your first order at KidsEmbrace.com
KidsEmbrace meets and exceeds the FMVSS 213 Standard set out by NHTSA, and has won several Family Choice Awards for our car seats, as well as being named a "Best Bet Booster" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, which gives you peace of mind. Our bright colors, fan favorite characters, and other kid friendly features will make your kids want to get into their car seats, and stay in them safely.